Family & Cosmetic Dentistry in White Bear Lake, MN
Are you looking for quality family dentistry in White Bear Lake, MN?
Welcome to White Bear Smiles! We’re proud to serve our friends and neighbors in White Bear Lake, MN, and the surrounding communities, including:
- White Bear Lake
- Vadnais Heights
- Lino Lakes
- Forest Lake
- And all points beyond
Our number one goal is to provide friendly, comfortable, comprehensive dental care to keep patients smiling for life.
We are truly a family dental practice, and we’re excited to provide care to every member of your family, from the youngest to the most senior. Dr. Paul Anderson and Dr. Ellen Swift, your top family dentists in White Bear Lake, MN are skilled in dentistry at every age and stage and understand the unique needs of the very young and the very old. We believe that you can have a happy, healthy smile at every age, and we’re dedicated to making that happen.
If you would like to schedule a dental exam for yourself or your family members, contact our dental team today. Your dentist in 55110 looks forward to providing you with a lifetime of excellent dental care.
- Convenience and Community from Your Family Dentist in White Bear Lake, MN
- Plenty of Dental Services to Match Your Family's Needs
- Gentle Dentistry in White Bear Lake
- Innovative Technologies for Your Family
- Dental Emergency Appointments with your 55110 Dentist
- Our Promise to Our Patients
Convenience and Community from Your Family Dentist in White Bear Lake, MN
Our philosophy is simple— every single patient who visits our office deserves the same amazing care. Whether you’re a dedicated patient who shows up every six months on the nose for your dental cleaning or you’ve fallen away a bit, you’ll still receive the same compassionate, gentle, welcoming care for your family dentistry in White Bear Lake.
At White Bear Smiles, your dentist in 55110 likes to get to know our patients.
Understanding you and what makes you tick helps your dentist to recommend the most appropriate treatment for your needs and your lifestyle. We’ll always discuss our recommendations with you, and then we put you in the driver’s seat. It’s your mouth, after all! At our practice, you’re the boss, and you get the final say.
We accept most indemnity insurance plans. As we are planning care, we check your insurance benefits, so you know what to expect when it comes to your dental costs. We recognize that for most people, cost can be a determinant, and we’ll always be up-front and honest with you. If you don’t have dental insurance, that’s not a problem.
If you need dental treatment that isn’t covered or you need to finance your dental care, you’ll be happy to know that your dentist in White Bear Lake, MN accepts CareCredit. CareCredit is a health care “credit card” that you can use to turn a significant out-of-pocket expense into small monthly payments that are easy to fit into your budget. A member of our team can help you apply for CareCredit online. Decisions typically take only minutes.
Plenty of Dental Services to Match Your Family's Needs
Whether you need a routine cleaning or a total smile makeover, we are here to help. We keep spots open for emergencies every day so that we can get you in right away if you are in pain. We also have a CEREC system that allows us to make high-quality, natural-looking crowns and other restorations right here in our dental office during your appointment. If you’re looking to improve the appearance of your smile, White Bear Smiles offers Zoom! whitening and other aesthetic dentistry options.
Keeping you comfortable during your appointment is one of our top priorities. Dr. Paul Anderson and Dr. Ellen Swift, your dentists in 55110, use special techniques to make anesthetic injections comfortable, and we make it easy for you to kick back and enjoy your favorite movie or music while you get your needed dental treatment.
Our services include:
- Preventive dentistry to proactively care for your smile
- General dentistry to provide maintenance for your teeth and gums
- Children’s dentistry for growing smiles
- Geriatric dentistry for seniors
- Cosmetic dentistry to help you achieve your dream smile
- Periodontal treatments to stop the progression of gum disease
- Tooth replacement options including dental implant restorations
- Mouthguards to protect your smile
Gentle Dentistry in White Bear Lake
At White Bear Smiles, we believe that dentistry should be gentle and not make patients feel anxious. Your family dentists in White Bear Lake will always work hard to ease your pain and make you feel at ease while under our care.
Gentle dentistry in White Bear Lake includes dentists in 55110 who are dedicated to your comfort.
Additional comfort measures include:
- Special anesthetic delivery – Our Doctors have a unique way of delivering anesthetic that reduces or eliminates the quick sting of a shot
- Nitrous oxide – This safe and relaxing gas, delivered through a small nasal mask, promotes ease and relaxation. When we remove the mask, your nitrous oxide relaxation wears off immediately
- Headphones, movies, & music – During treatment with your family dentist in White Bear Lake, we encourage you to watch your favorite movie or catch up on a missed television show. We offer headphones, movies, and music to help you relax during your dental treatment
Innovative Technologies for Your Family
We offer the treatments and services you and your family members need to enjoy healthy smiles. Additionally, we provide technologies that allow for more comfortable dental experiences and convenience for you.
Our innovative dental technologies include:
- Digital x-rays for safe and efficient dental imaging
- CEREC same-day restorations allow you to leave our office with a same-day tooth crown—and no messy impressions
- Ultrasonic teeth cleanings for a thorough but gentle teeth cleaning experience
- Digital decay detection to root out small cavities before they grow
- Electronic handpieces for quieter and less jarring dental treatment
- Texting and email confirmations for busy patients on the go
Dental Emergency Appointments with Your 55110 Dentist
Your gentle dentists in White Bear Lake make time in their schedule to treat dental emergencies fast. Additionally, our clinical staff works hard to get you in front of your emergency dentist in 55110 as quickly as possible.
At White Bear Smiles, we consider toothaches and other oral care issues that cause you pain to be dental emergencies.
Dental emergencies may include:
- Gum or jaw pain
- Broken tooth
- Broken restoration
If you don't know if your situation is really a dental emergency, we encourage you to call our front dental office for a phone assessment.
It is our goal to treat your dental emergency and save your tooth or teeth.
When you’re experiencing pain or if you have lost a tooth or restoration, we want to relieve the situation as soon as possible.
Our Promise to Our Patients
- Your comfort is our priority
- We will respect your time
- We will always treat you with courtesy and respect
- We will use the best and longest-lasting materials
- Our clinical team will always appropriately sterilize all dental instruments
- Fees will be openly discussed, and payment options offered
- We will take the time to listen to your concerns and suggestions
Schedule an Exam with Your Gentle Dentist in White Bear Lake
Are you ready to become a part of the White Bear Smiles family? We can’t wait to get to know you! Give us a call today to schedule your first appointment, next appointment, or to arrange dental exams for the entire family!