- Have the ability to project a positive, warm and professional image in person and on the phone.
- Must be articulate and service oriented.
- Can multi-task, take initiative and anticipate the needs of others.
- Work well in a team, with humor, enthusiasm and joyful consideration of others.
Available positions may include any or all of the following:
- Business Office Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Hygienist
- Associate Dentist
To apply, you need to send the following two things via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your written answers to at least three of the following questions:
- Tell us a little bit about yourself.
- What is the best thing about you?
- How would your previous co-workers describe you and your work?
- What about this job is attractive to you?
- What does “service” mean to you?
- Are you interested in becoming one of our skilled and caring doctors?
We have a beautiful, state of the art clinic and a skilled support team ready for your success here. We are situated in the heart of beautiful downtown White Bear Lake, with many draws to the area, including restaurants, shops, bars within walking distance, a brand new library (2015), and post office within blocks. We are just blocks off the lake, and in the White Bear Lake school district (624). We have everything set-up and ready for your success here!
If you are interested in joining us, please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
When your completed information is received, you will receive an email confirmation. All applications will be kept confidential. If we would like to meet you in person, you will receive a phone call. Please do not call us.
We thank you for your interest in joining White Bear Smiles!