As we're celebrating National Children's Dental Health month, it is important to review how to keep children's teeth healthy. Here are 5 important things to do to keep your child's smile happy and prevent tooth decay:
- Start cleaning your child's teeth as soon as the first tooth comes in.
- Teach your child to brush 2 times a day.
- Protect your child's teeth with fluoride.
- Give your child healthy, low-sugar foods and drinks.
- Take your child to the dentist for regular checkups, starting by age 2.
Starting good dental habits early is important. We love to see children of all ages at White Bear Smiles. Give us a call today to schedule your child's dental visit.