A healthy, beautiful smile can make a world of difference in your whole-body health and confidence. When you have a mouth that’s free of disease, functional, and aesthetically pleasing, you’re more likely to have a healthier body and better quality of life. Excellent dental care––at home and at the dentist’s office––is essential for maintaining a healthy smile that lasts many years to come.
At White Bear Smiles, our friendly and knowledgeable team provides comprehensive general dentistry in White Bear Lake, MN. Dr. Paul Anderson and Dr. Ellen Swift are skilled and experienced dentists who treat the oral health needs of children, teens, adults, and seniors. Whether you have a discolored tooth, broken crown, missing tooth, or cavity, we can help you get your smile in top shape.
Cosmetic and General Dentistry in White Bear Lake, MN
Families trust us with their dental care, and we always aim to make every appointment pleasant and personable. Our patients are part of our extended family, and we value each person who sits in our dental chairs.
Our wide range of dental services include:
- Cleanings and Exams – to maintain excellent oral health and stop dental diseases in their earliest stages
- Gum Disease Prevention and Treatment – to protect and care for your gum health
- Tooth-colored fillings – to treat decay aesthetically, without metal or gray fillings
- Root canal therapy – to remove infection and restore your tooth’s strength and function
- Dentures – to reestablish your bite and aesthetics by replacing missing teeth
- Dental Bonding – to reshape or restore damaged or uneven teeth
- Dental Veneers – to conceal minor smile flaws, such as chips, fractures, discoloration, and gaps
- Dental Implant Restoration – to restore your dental implants for a lifelong smile
- Zoom! Teeth Whitening – to remove tough tooth stains and brighten your smile’s shade
- CEREC Crowns and Bridges – to restore your smile’s appearance and function in a single dental appointment
- Emergency Dental Care – to treat immediate oral health concerns, such as chips, breaks, and injuries
- Dental Sealants and Fluoride Treatments – to protect children’s teeth from dental decay
- Custom Mouthguards – to prevent sports injuries and dental wear due to bruxism
Your Best Smile Is Possible!
If you’re unhappy with your smile, our cosmetic dentist in White Bear Lake can design a custom treatment plan to attain your dream smile. Dr. Anderson and Dr. Swift can create a healthy and functional smile that lights up the entire room and makes you feel fantastic. We offer cosmetic services, restorative treatments, replacement, emergency dental care, and preventive dental care for people of all ages. At White Bear Smiles, you can depend on exceptional dentistry at every life stage.
Please contact us today to schedule your appointment with Dr. Anderson or Dr. Swift at our White Bear Lake, MN dental office.